Monday, July 28, 2008

Pictures

So about a month ago we went to Flagstaff and my post afterwards gave some details about what we did but at the time I didn't have any pictures. My sister just e-mail some to me so I thought I'd post them.


Madison standing by herself for the first time!


My Grand parents came to visit while we were there.


Madison with her cousin Nicole. Nicole tells all her friends everything about "baby Madison" It's so cute!


We all went on a picnic up on the mountain. Here we are with my dad, my sister's kids' and my uncle George who my parents just took over caring for. He is my dad's older brother who was born with down syndrome and sivere mental retardation. My grandparents have been taking care of him for 55 years until now when my parents took over becuase my grandparents are getting too old. Now that's love!


This was acutally a little pond near by that we walked to after the picnic. Madison loved the water and wanted to get in, even though it was freezing cold!



Picnic Lunch!


Playing in the water!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute pics! That girl sure does love the water :) When are we going to see pics of the new place?!

Carrie said...

It would be oh so tempting to throw you in that water while someone flashed that picture. Ha!

Cheryl said...

Thanks for inviting me Savana. The pictures are cute and your parents are amazing.

Blain&Deedra said...

Cute pictures and I loved your post about Mahlon. You and I definitely have a few things in common, must run in the family.