Lol! I'm trying desperately to finish another book I'm reading so I can get to Breaking Dawn. It's just sitting on my night stand waiting to be read, I can't wait!
sav, you should come down here when the movie comes out, and we'll have GNO for the midnight showing! if it's anything like the book release party, it will be us and the whole city's 12 year old population.
I am a stay at home mother of one beautiful baby girl. My husband Mahlon of 4 yeas teaches Photography at a local High School. I have a BA in Psychology. I enjoy scrapbooking, spending time with my family and friends and being outdoors!
4 comments:
no time to read--reading the entire series--will be back next year! (you speed readers you!)
Lol! I'm trying desperately to finish another book I'm reading so I can get to Breaking Dawn. It's just sitting on my night stand waiting to be read, I can't wait!
It's worth the read!
sav, you should come down here when the movie comes out, and we'll have GNO for the midnight showing! if it's anything like the book release party, it will be us and the whole city's 12 year old population.
Post a Comment