When Ellie was first born Mahlon and I both said, "She looks just like Madison did" Then, after a few days we thought she looked different, still like Madison, but with her own "look". Now, I look at her and swear she looks exactly like Madison did. Can you tell which is which?
At Birth

One Month

Two months

Answer? Ellie is on the left (or first) and Madison on the right of each set. Honestly, I think if I didn't know I might have a hard time figuring it out. Especially at birth and at two months.
The biggest difference between the two is that Ellie has more, darker hair than Madison did and doesn't have Madison's dimple but none of the above pictures show those differences very well. Everyone says: Ellie looks more like Dad and Madison looks more like mom, but they look like each other. What do you think?




8 comments:
Wow. That was super tricky!
I've been told time and time again that Caleb looks like Mike. I really should carry a picture of Tim and Colton around with me to show people, maybe then they'll believe me when I say "No. He looks like me!"
But really, he is a nice combo of the two of us. ;) We just try to take full credit for his cuteness.
It is funny that you decided to post this, because yesterday I was looking at all of the new pictures and I told Greg that Ellie looks like her daddy, and Madison looks like her mama. Either way they are both super cute!
They seriously look like twins!I do think Ellie has a little bit more of Mahlon in her, but maybe it's because she has more dark hair than Madison ever did.
Wow, they look so similar!! And both adorable too!
cool! I guessed right on 2 out of 3. They do look VERY similar. My mom always said to write the names on the backs of pictures because you wouldn't be able to tell your kids apart in them as babies. I guess that's right! That happens with my sisters and I. Cool post!
Hey Savana! You have a Beautiful Family!! Your girls do look a lot alike!
I miss your cute little girls! Especially Madison! We are so busy this summer, I hope we can meet up at some point!
Post a Comment