Front View
Formal living and dining room
This is the main bathroom, it has two rooms, one with the tub/shower the other with the sink and toilet and you can access it from both sides which is nice because there are two rooms on one side and a third bedroom on the other. You can see here the door that conects the two rooms so it's like a hallway.
Master Bedroom and Master Bath
Family room and dining room
Here is Mahlon and Madison is Madison's room. Its a four bedroom, which is so great because Ellie and Madison get their own room and I get a room for all my scrapbook stuff!
And my favorite room...the kitchen! The bank that owned the house updated everything (paint, light fixtures, carpet, etc.) and put in all new appliances, we just added the refrigerator but we also replaced the sink so I feel like its a brand new house! Best of all- we didn't have to do it ourselves.
I didn't put up a picture of the back yard, but that is because there is nothing in it. Its just a dirt square so nothing exciting there but, it gives us a project to work on. Fun. We are totally in love and have been "playing house" for the past week since it dosen't seem real to us that it's ours (I'm sure it will hit us once we have to pay the first mortgage payment!) but until then we are living in total bliss and loving it. Anyone who wants to please come visit us, we'd love to have visitors!




9 comments:
Savana, the house is beautiful! I hope that you all make many happy memories there!
Congratulations homeowners! I can't wait to see it decorated!!!
You guys are so lucky!
Housing out west is so different from housing out here! Congrats!
And hooray for pictures! :)
Congrats! It looks awesome. I love the bathroom, how there are two rooms and you can enter from each side - SMART. And, I love the kitchen! :) Everything looks great. Have fun decorating - that's the best part :)
The house is BEAUTIFUL! love that huge kitchen! Congrats!
Congratulations! What an exciting time in your lives. We are thrilled to see you as homeowners. It's a beautiful house!
Congrats! I hope to move into a house one of these days. Maybe in a few years when Brad's out of school and loans are somewhat payed off.
It's beautiful. Congratulations!
Love the house! That bathroom is awesome! To answer your last question on my blog... L.J. grew up in Heber & his parents are still there. We bought this old house about 4 years ago and have been remodeling it slowly. The plan was for a summer house but we might rent it out if we can. Here is a link to my 1st post about it: http://ljandamanda.blogspot.com/2008/12/our-house-in-heber.html Let me know if that doesn't work & I'll try to send it another way. We'll be up there most of the summer so maybe we can get together there. We love Heber, especially in the summer!! Congrats again on your new house!
Post a Comment