Monday, October 8, 2007

Brrrrr!




We just got home from our weekend trip to Flagstaff. We really enjoyed the cool mountain weather.It was so beautiful to see the snow frosted mountains and the changing leaves.








It was so cute to see Madison all bundled up ready for winter- she finally got to wear the sweater, booties and hat that I had been saving for cold weather. She'll probably grow out of them before she wears it again! We went up to the Peaks and she did so well in the cold and wind, although after awhile she did express her desire to stay in the car where it was warm.
We had a great time visiting family. It was nice to be home!

3 comments:

Kara said...

How cute is that hat?! Love it. Glad you all had fun.

Carrie said...

Love love love the hat!!

Anonymous said...

Madison is adorable as always! I love the picture of the Peaks. I haven't been back to Flag for over four years. I'll have to go back soon, I forgot how beautiful it is there!!!