I'm so excited! I've been waiting for this day to come for nine and half months! Madison finally has enough hair (barely) to have a pony tail! If you notice, it's a bit like those "to the side" pony tails from the 80's becasue she wouldn't sit still, and wasn't very happy about me doing her hair, but once it was done, she didn't mind. I'm so excited! I had to take pictures to share with everyone. Next step- ribons and bows!
On a totally differnt subject, I would like to announce that in a moment of greed (or probably more appropriately, a time of need) I agreed to take on a second child so I'm up to three! Her name is Emily, she's about the same age as Jacob (15 months) so its like having twins and a baby six months apart (there must be a reason nature wouldn't allow for such a situation!)! She's a bit more "fiesty" than Jacob, and I'm quickly thinking the double of my income may not be worth it! What was I thinking? Take a look at the two of them when they are contained... (note how I only have one high chair so Jacob is sitting in a booster seat on the computer chair!)
And here is what happens when they are not contained! Yikes!
So, here's to three times the diapers, runny noses, and crying! Oh, and I've decided to run a full time day-care center out of my home, the more babies the better, preferably under the age of 2 so tell all your friends! *note the sarcasm, and yet--isn't that what I'm doing?




8 comments:
You are one brave lady! What a great service you're providing though. I'm sure their mommy's are very grateful to find someone as caring as you!
wow! that seems crazy, but i am going to do the same thing when school starts. my sister-in-law is going to teach so i get her little one that is exactly one year older than my jenna. (not to mention the 5 year old for the half of the day she is not in kindergarten!) can you believe that my sister actually asked me to watch her daughter, that is just 4 weeks older than jenna, too! We all have to have limits! it should be good birth control... good luck!
Oh my goodness, Savana! I agree with Stefanie. I would fully trust my child in your care. Good luck and if you need help or a moment of sanity, call me up!
HOLY COW!!! All I can say is that I'm very glad there are people in the world like you that are wonderful with children and willing to watch other peoples kids. Making the world a better place one kid at a time:)
Sav, WOW! You are one amazing chick! Now I can certainly say 2 or even 3 of your own may be a walk in the park for you!
coo-coo's nest girl! only teasing. all day every day? yikes.
i LOVE the pony tail! hair bows, you say? i know just the place!
Love the ponytail!! Good luck with all the kiddos! You gotta do what you gotta do for some extra cash, right?
WOW! I love the pony tail though. I might be just or more crazy. I'm thinking of taking on two more, a three year old and a newborn, that will be about a year younger than the twins when its born. Vandee needs me. We shall see.
Post a Comment