Oh, and I didn't do Madison's Hair in a Mohawk-she had a cute ponytail with a bow and everything, but it fell out during her nap!
Wednesday, April 16, 2008
A Glimpse into my future...
As I mentioned in a previous post, Madison learned how to wave hi and bye, but shortly after this I started noticing her say something that sounded like hi, without the "h" sound, it's more like "I" but she would do it when she was waving. Not wanting to be the mother who thinks her child is a genious I didn't make a big deal about it, but my sister informed me that at her age, Madison can be learning words so I'm proud to announce Madison can say "Hi!". But the funniest part is that at around the same time I noticed when Madison played with her play phone (or any other similar shaped object) she would hold it to the side of her head and say "Hi". So I think I have a teenager in the making! I finally snapped some pictures yesterday, it's the funniest thing! It made me wonder though, do I really talk on the phone that much?!



Oh, and I didn't do Madison's Hair in a Mohawk-she had a cute ponytail with a bow and everything, but it fell out during her nap!
Oh, and I didn't do Madison's Hair in a Mohawk-she had a cute ponytail with a bow and everything, but it fell out during her nap!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
16-here she comes!! Love the mohawk and love the chatterbug on the phone! So cute!
How cute!! My girls are in the screaming(happily) during songs at church, and babbling all the time. For having two parents who aren't that social, they have sure got a lot of social-butterfly in their personalities. It's pretty cute. What do you think about the first weekend in May? We are going to be in Mesa, and I just thought on Sunday we could drive down or if you're coming up to Mahlon's family we could meet up somewhere, email me. Or I'll call, if I get a chance.
i personally love the mohawk anyway. if anyone says 'hello' or anything that sounds like it, she will also put anything up to her ear, including her food.... what a mess!
You should call her on the other end, see what she does. :)
The last two pictures looks like she's saying..."What do you want mom, I'm on the phone." :)
Post a Comment