Monday, April 14, 2008

Pigtails and Hairbows!





As promised, I finally took some pictures of Madison with Pigtails! The first time I did it, Mahlon said to Madison "Mom gave you horns!" I think they are cute, more like little bug antenas. Then, Friday night some of us got together and had Carlie teach us how to make hair bows. It was so fun, and really easy, I came home

with nine pairs! The ones she is wearing in these pictures I can't take credit for, they were made by the very talented Carlie. I'm loving being able to do her hair and loving it even more becuase I now have matching bows!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

They look so great on her!!! I like the pig tales. I went through all of Alissa's clothes and now need another bow making night!

Carlie said...

bring on another bow night! i think we may have a bigger turnout.
i love LOVE her little ponnies and the bows are super cute, and so matchy!

Savana said...

I'm totally in for another night! I'm hooked!

Heather (wife, mom) said...

way too cute! can i come to bow night? jenna needs them :)

The Wilker Family said...

She's so cute and I'm a big fan of the pigtails!! The bows look great!

Blain&Deedra said...

We make bows too. Right now I am making the headbands. When they finally get some hair I'll switch to the clips. It's so fun, and hey when you have a gorgeous baby to put them on it makes all the difference.

Stefanie said...

So cute! We call those "yikes" in our family because of the way cartoon character's hair always sticks up straight at the Yikes! moment.